The Ultimate Blueprint For Leadership In The New Era Of Business
The Ultimate Leadership program is a series of paradigm shifts, strategic frameworks, and transformational tools that profoundly evolve your understanding of and approach to leadership – in line with a rapidly changing world.
It is the culmination of Keith Ferrazzi’s decades of work with leading companies, C-suite executives, and leaders driving innovative and high-performing teams – along with the critical shifts these top performers are making to survive and thrive in the new landscape.
No matter where you’re at in your leadership journey (or even if you’re still aspiring to be one) – the clarity and momentum you gain through this program will dramatically enhance your performance in every key marker of effective leadership.
Revolutionize Your Relationship With Your Team & Co-Workers
Ultimate Leadership is more than just a passive program – it’s a step-by-step process for envisioning and nurturing a new relationship between you and your team.
You’ll assess old shared behaviors, habits, and rituals. Discard what doesn’t serve you. Strengthen what does. And set and achieve ‘moonshot’ visions that rocket yourself and every team member towards your fullest potential.
Keith calls this process Recontracting: because it’s about creating a new contract that guides you and your team towards peak performance in eight key dimensions:
The 8 Dimensions Of Ultimate Leadership
- Candor: speaking with courage, openness, and sincerity
- Collaboration: co-creating for peak performance and innovation
- Teaming Out: breaking down silos and merging each team member’s strengths
- Accountability: leaving nobody behind and crossing the finish line together
- Development: proactively coaching, guiding, and empowering each other
- Energy: drawing on each other’s individual’s energy to uplift the team
- Relationships: committing to each other’s success and fulfillment
- Outcomes: creating exponential and extraordinary transformation
- No Status Quo: releasing old disempowering patterns in favor of optimized new ones