The Way of the Kettlebell – Steve Cotter
Welcome to your Kettlebell quest. Before starting on your kettlebell journey, there are some key factors to be aware of and make sure the basics are in place.
If you have no kettlebell, you can use a large water bottle to simulate some of the kettlebell movements such as the swing. If water field is too light, try filling it with sand or gravel to make it a little bit heavier.
- How am I standing?
- What is my posture?
- How am I breathing?
- Where is my mind, my focus?
What will I get?
- Complete course on Google drive where you can download or view without limits.
- Quick support when in doubt.
- Screenshots of the mindvalley platform to demonstrate that all the content is there.
- Secure payment through paypal.
- Immediate delivery.
The course is in English videos and videos that can be downloaded from google drive will be uploaded. Screenshots of the Mindvalley platform are included so you can verify that this is all content. See product images. Once you have passed through the payment gateway, a download button with the file (PDF) will be enabled with the instructions to access your course in the same store. In addition, the same pdf will be sent to your email as a backup once the payment by PayPal is credited.