Introducing The New Mindvalley Quest From Japan’s No. 1 Money Teacher
Transform Your Relationship With Money In Just 21 Days
Join Personal Finance Sensei Ken Honda On The Money EQ Quest, As He Retrains Your Brain To Release All Fears, Stress And Limiting Money Habits – And Instead Embrace Money As Your New Best Friend.
Join the Money EQ program with hundreds of students to transform your money mindset.
What will I get?
1. Complete course on Google drive where you can download or view without limits.
2. Access to the exclusive group on Facebook of the students of the course.
3. Quick support when in doubt. 4. Screenshots of the mindvalley platform to demonstrate that all the content is there. 5. Secure payment through paypal.
Why This Course
Wealth Is A Mind Game: But Are You Playing It Right?
Why is there so much fear and drama surrounding money?
Why do most hardworking people struggle with money?
Why is money so hard to earn, yet so easy to lose?
Why does money have to control every area of life?
Why are so many rich people unhappy?
If you’re dealing with financial uncertainty, mounting debt, or if you constantly feel you don’t have enough to live your best life – then you may have asked questions just like these.
And if you’ve ever turned to conventional wisdom for a solution, you’ll have heard the same advice over and over:
Work harder. Save more. Invest in stocks and property. Start a new career or business.
If this sounds familiar to you, then you haven’t been told the entire truth about money. And it’s not your fault: because this truth is not something you’ll learn in school. Nor is it something the average wealthy person will ever tell you.
The Little-Known Truth About Money Can Be Summed Up In Two Words:
According to Ken Honda, Japan’s no. 1 money teacher, Money EQ is the key that separates the minority who enjoy a happy and healthy relationship with money, from the majority who don’t.
Through generations of conditioning, society has trained us to focus only on the mechanics of making money: like earning, saving, investing, and spending. This common approach is known as Money IQ. Some would even say it forms the foundation of the American Dream.
But is the dream broken? Look at the global statistics on issues like wealth distribution and upward mobility, and you’ll find the answer is YES.
Most people spend their entire lives worrying about money. We carry an irrational fear and distrust of money. We look at money as a monster instead of as a friend. Even the very thought of it can cause us stress and anxiety.
And when you understand the concept of Money EQ, you’ll know exactly why.
Money EQ Is About Your Personal Relationship With Money
Your Money EQ is a reflection of your personal beliefs and thoughts about money. Your emotions when you think of money. And how your subconscious mind makes financial decisions on autopilot.
Just like how someone who neglects their emotional intelligence would struggle to reach their full potential, those who neglect their Money EQ just can’t be sustainably and happily wealthy. Even if they work hard and make the right investments. And even if their conventional Money IQ is high.
Ken has perfected a step-by-step process anyone can follow to raise their Money EQ and permanently elevate not only their financial success, but their lives.
It’s a process that has already transformed countless people worldwide. And now for the first time ever, he’s brought that process to Mindvalley through the Money EQ Quest.
Understanding Ken’s game-changing approach to money starts with one question:
Why Are Some People Best Friends With Money, While Others Are Bitter Enemies?
As a child, Ken worked as a tea server in his father’s accounting firm. Here, he observed how some of his father’s clients were often irritated, anxious, and rushed – even the wealthy ones.
On the other hand, some others were always relaxed and peaceful: no matter what kind of financial stress or drama was happening around them.
Over time, he noticed the relaxed ones had a tendency to gain even more wealth. Whereas the anxious ones often ended up losing their money.
This was a phenomenon he continued observing throughout his adulthood – including in the 12,000+ self-made millionaires he studied as a personal growth teacher and author.
And so the basis for a high Money EQ is simple: it involves having positive thoughts and emotions when it comes to money. This is what allows you to own what Ken calls ‘Happy Money’: money that actually loves you as much as you love it!
What Happens When You Have A High Money EQ
Having a high Money EQ is not a gift or talent. It’s a skill anyone can learn, by following the right steps to retrain the brain (more on this in just a moment).
When you do this, you instantly start experiencing money and life in a whole new way. For example:
Low Money EQ
- Always feels forced to work too hard, for too little money.
- Makes unhappy sacrifices and compromises in order to save money.
- Tends to distrust others, feels suspicious of people’s motives and sincerity.
- Worried about survival and having enough to get by.
- Prone to impulse purchases, struggles with managing money.
- Constantly wrestles with debt.
- Anxious about the future and what could go wrong.
- Avoids taking risks, often afraid of the unknown.
- Focuses on protecting resources, often at the expense of growth and adventure.
- Reluctant to give to others due to a scarcity mindset.
High Money EQ
- Money comes easily and smoothly, sometimes even from unexpected places.
- Fearlessly spends money on things and experiences that bring true joy.
- Chooses to be surrounded by trustworthy and sincere people.
- Always at ease, views the world as an abundant and friendly place.
- Manages money strategically, never runs out of money prematurely.
- Knows how to manage debt, understands not all debt is bad.
- At peace in the present, confident about the future.
- Welcomes calculated risks, views the unknown as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Focuses on growth and expansion.
- Generously gives, often gets more in return.
How to buy with PayPal in the store?
How to buy by credit card without having a Paypal account in the store?
Request access to the first free module!!!!!!
The course is in English and videos and exercise books that can be downloaded from google drive will be uploaded. Screenshots of the Mindvalley platform are included so you can verify that this is all content. See product images. Once you have passed through the payment gateway, a download button with the file (PDF) will be enabled with the instructions to access your course in the same store. In addition, the same pdf will be sent to your email as a backup once the payment by PayPal is credited.
All queries can be made to whatsapp chat. Just click the button and go from your mobile.