Inner Strengths & Emotional Intelligence with Dr. Patrick Williams
What You Will Learn This Month
Welcome to Inner Strengths & Emotional Intelligence with Dr. Patrick Williams!
This month, you will learn about:
- Your Inner strengths, how to find and develop them
- The importance of Emotional Intelligence
- How incorporating challenges & play to your coaching sessions can enhance your client’s experience
Plus, you will:
- See Dr. Pat applying these skills on two coaching sessions & his debriefing
- Access to all his tools so you can improve your skills!
About Dr. Pat Williams
Author & Personal Development Coach
One of the early pioneers of coaching, Pat is often called the ambassador of life coaching.
Pat is a Master Certified Coach (International Coach Federation) and a Board Certified Coach (Center for Credentialing and Education). He has been a licensed psychologist since 1980, and began executive coaching in 1990 with Hewlett Packard, IBM, Kodak and other companies along the front range of Colorado.
He is a member of PHI BETA KAPPA and CUM LAUDE graduate of Kansas University in 1972. He completed his masters in Humanistic Psychology in 1975 (University of West Georgia) and doctorate in Transpersonal Psychology in 1977, (University of Northern Colorado) His dissertation was Transpersonal Psychology and the Evolution of Consciousness.
Pat joined Coach U in 1996, closed his 16-year therapy practice and six months later and became a full time coach. Pat was a senior trainer with Coach U from 1997-1998.
He then started his own coach training school, the Institute for Life Coach Training (ILCT) which specializes in training those with a human services orientation. ILCT has trained over 3,500 helping professionals and has opened offices in Korea, Turkey, Italy, China, and the UK.
Pat is department chair of the Coaching Psychology program at the International University of Professional Studies, and has taught graduate coaching classes at Colorado State University and Denver University, Fielding University, Loyola University, City University of London and many others. He was also a curriculum consultant for the Coaching Certificate program at Fielding International University.
Pat is a past board member of the International Coach Federation (ICF), and co-chaired the ICF regulatory committee. He is past president of ACTO, the Association of Coach Training Organizations and an honorary VP of the Association of Coaching Psychology and a Founding member of Harvard University’s Institute of Coaching.
Pat was also honored in 2008 as the educator of the year for the New England Educational Institute.
He is passionate about coaching and dedicated to ensuring it remains a respected profession.
Current projects have included teaching coaching to dozens of federal prisoners, speaking at their graduation ceremonies and currently working on a documentary film about the power of the coach approach for those in prison and for re-entry success back into society.
And he is a newly certified (2015) trainer for Points of You™ an international training company with tools for inspiration and creative communication.
Pat is also a member of:
- Forbes Coaching Council
- Founding Member of ExotericLiving.com
- A coach for Navy Seals with the Seal Foundation Fund
Pat has authored multiple articles and has co-authored the following books (available from his page on Amazon.com)
- Therapist as Life Coach: Transforming Your Practice (2nd Edition 2007)
- Total Life Coaching: 50+ Life Lessons, Skills, and Techniques to Enhance your Practice and Your Life (2005)
- The Law and Ethics in Coaching: How to Solve and Avoid Difficult Problems in Your Practice (2006)
- Becoming a Professional Life Coach: Lessons from the Institute for Life Coach Training(2nd ed. 2015)
- He is a contributor to The Philosophy and Practice of Coaching (Chapter 1, 2008)
Pat continues to coach, train, speak, and lead in the ever evolving field of professional, life, and wellness coaching. His new book, for a more general public is now out: Getting Naked: Emotional Transparency with the Right Person at the Right Time, in the Right Place.
Want to know more about Dr. Pat? You can visit his website here!
- Is the price in dollars? A: Yes, it is value is in dollars (USD)
- In what language is it? A: The course is in English
- Is the price for the full value of the course? A: Yes, you pay only once.
- What will I get when I buy in this Store? A: You will get the full course, videos, audios, and course files that are stored in our own backup cloud.
- After making the payment … What should I do? A: After the purchase, you will receive a receipt of your purchase and the link of your product to the email that you put in the purchase form. You can also download your course in the same Store. See video tutorial below.
How to buy with PayPal in the store?
How to buy by credit card without having a Paypal account in the store?
Important: The course is in English videos that can be downloaded from google drive will be uploaded. Screenshots of the Evercoach platform are included so you can verify that this is all content. See product images. Once you have passed through the payment gateway, a download button with the file (PDF) will be enabled with the instructions to access your course in the same store. In addition, the same pdf will be sent to your email as a backup once the payment by PayPal is credited.
All queries can be made to whatsapp chat. Just click the button and go from your mobile.