Meet Your Coach, Robin Sharma
Robin Sharma is considered to be one of the top 5 leadership experts in the world. His work is embraced by rock stars, royalty, billionaires and many celebrity CEOs.
But for Robin – This wasn’t an easy journey. As a young and successful lawyer, Robin would wake up in the morning, and look at the person in the mirror who was successful on the outside but not fulfilled on the inside. This “pain,” as he calls it, drove him to study the lives well-lived and extract a robust framework for greatness that when applied can turn anyone into a genius and unleash their capacity to live like a legend.
Based on this framework and his own life’s transformation, he then wrote the #1 International best-selling book, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari which instantly become a global phenomenon.
For 20 years Robin has refined and perfected his framework by coaching the leaders of some of the most impactful organizations on the planet such as NASA, Microsoft, Nike, GE, and Yale University.
Today, Robin is on a mission to share his masterpiece framework to millions more people.
What People Say About Robin Sharma
An Extraordinary Quest That Gets You To Think Like A Hero, Perform Like A Genius And Live Like A Legend
The Quest runs for 66 consecutive days. During this time, you’ll spend around 10 minutes daily to unlock insightful ideas and actionable tactics from Robin Sharma via video. And you’ll also receive supporting resources to augment your learning.
You’ll unlock each day through Mindvalley’s exclusive Quest learning platform. So what happens is you’re going to go through the program along with thousands of others under real-time guidance from Robin Sharma.
Plus, you’ll receive amazing feedback and encouragement from the closely-knit and active community we’re building around this course.
You Get Fast, Lasting Results. In The Shortest Time Possible
Part 1: Foundation For Influence, Impact & Results
(7 days From Day 0 to Day 6)
This is where you lay the groundwork that fires up your innate capacity to be the hero of your life and ignites a burning desire to live your dream life. You will start small and practice simple rituals that gives you a sense of possibility.
- How to inject a perfect dose of gratitude into your busy day.
- How to put your mind in greatness mode.
- How to bounce back even if you don’t feel like it.
- How to navigate around the negativity bias of your brain
- How to stay utterly and magically inspired all day, everyday.
Part 2: Rituals For Extreme Focus & Productivity
(16 days from Day 7 to Day 22)
In this second part, you’ll practice thinking like a Superhero. It includes among other things, streamlining your mental processes to achieve maximum productivity and focus in an age where constant distractions are the norm. This is critical to your success.
- How to set goals like a history maker
- How to install a new habit successfully
- How to make your mornings amazing
- How to wake up productive and positive
- How to remain productive throughout the day
- How to keep raising your bar in every aspect of life
Part 3: Winning The Race Before It Starts
(15 days from Day 23 to Day 37)
This is where it gets exciting. You’ll dive into powerful strategies to switch your inner state from hopeful to unstoppable. You’ll fortify your mind so strong that no matter where you go, what you do, you’ll come out victorious.
- How to condition your mind for consistent success
- How to build an empire in your mind and force your outer world to match it.
- How to kill the temptation to quit even before it rises
- How to be resilient to discomfort and even pain
- How to be so amazing that you need no introduction
- How to have everything and need nothing at all
- How to light the fire of authentic bravery in your belly
- How to use love as a tool for great achievement
Part 4: Cutting Through Mental Materialism
(17 days from Day 38 to Day 54)
This fourth part deals with advanced tools for mental mastery that cuts out inefficiencies and superficialities to bring you crystal clear clarity of purpose and definiteness of your path forward so you’re automatically pulled toward your dreams.
- How to be okay with being different
- How to hardwire the 8 mentalities of mastery into your brain
- How to use your personal mastery power grid
- How to discard your past and believe in a remarkable future
- How to learn without feeling bloated with knowledge
- How to become a habitual giver instead of a taker
Part 5: Being The Master Of Your Universe
(12 days from Day 54 to Day 66)
This fifth and final part is where you take the leap into owning your craft, dominating your industry and flooding the world with your gifts. Before that you’ll remove the final barriers – and shine up your mental armor.
- How to beat procrastination
- How to be unconditionally brave
- How to use meditation to conquer fear
- How to practice the 5 tactics of global influencers
- How to be a hero