Meet Your Trainer
Eric Edmeades, Creator Of The Business Freedom Blueprint
Eric Edmeades is an award-winning international entrepreneur, bestselling author, and business mentor.
As an entrepreneur, Eric has created extraordinary success in a diversity of fields – including military R&D, mobile computing, Hollywood special effects, and optimal nutrition through WILDFIT: Mindvalley’s bestselling wellness program that has transformed over 10,000 people worldwide.
But Eric’s gift isn’t just in building businesses – it’s also in empowering others to be exceptional entrepreneurs, change-makers, and human beings.
In 2018, Eric was awarded a medal by the Speaker of the Canadian Senate for his work in improving the quality of people’s lives.
Eric shares his remarkable entrepreneurship methodology for the first time ever in The Business Freedom Blueprint: a program he’s designed to help entrepreneurs of all levels live, earn, and perform at their fullest potential by building businesses that provide total financial and lifestyle freedom.His achievements have also earned him an award from the Transformational Leadership Council: a panel of 150 of America’s top visionaries in health, wellness, and peak performance.
- Eric speaks on stages around the world with luminaries like Sir Richard Branson, Jack Canfield, John Gray, Robin Sharma, and President Bill Clinton, on subjects including entrepreneurship and human transformation.
- Eric’s many specialties include holistic wellness and Behavioral Change Dynamics: a process that harnesses psychology and transformative language patterns to permanently rewire the human mind for peak performance. He also applies this methodology in his business training with founders and entrepreneurs.
- Throughout his career, Eric has founded various business mentoring initiatives around the world: including Business Freedom Academy, Success Express Journal, Speaker Nation, young entrepreneur mentoring with the UK’s Prince’s Trust, and See You At The Top: a two-week business intensive that culminated in climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
What People Say About Eric Edmeades
Eric has an intuitive grasp of two important things: how to get your message out of you and how to get your message out to the world in the most effective way possible. Every day you get to spend with Eric is like 10 years of stage experience…
Multi-best selling author of Happy for No Reason and Love for No Reason
Eric is one of the people I admire most for his ability to walk his talk. When he talks about success in business you know he achieved it. When he talks about overcoming challenges you know that he has faced them. He is an all-round terrific guy who I am grateful to know….
Author of Becoming a Key Person of Influence
Eric is one of the best speakers in the world. When he speaks, people change. If you want to live a compelling life, gain more personal freedom and achieve real personal success, Eric is the mentor for you….
Best-selling Author and Financial Times Columnist
What You’ll Learn
- Be A Freedom-First Entrepreneur.
The principles of Business Freedom are universal. Whatever your experience level, size, budget, or industry, you’ll discover how to build an optimized business that exceeds your entrepreneurial and financial goals, while giving you total lifestyle freedom.
- Grow & Scale Without Limits.
To most entrepreneurs, business growth carries immense stress, risk, and uncertainty. But by applying the right tools and principles, you’ll gain a clear path to consistent and sustainable growth – without risking your company’s stability or your sanity.
- Multiply Your Income & Revenue.
Create roles and processes that dramatically upgrade you and your team’s abilities, while amplifying your unique skills and passions. The result is more income and revenue, with less time and effort.
- Automate Your Business.
Harness ingenious automation frameworks to free yourself from work you’d rather not be doing, while building a business that runs, earns, and grows by itself – even if you decide to take a month off, a year off, or even forever off.
- Maximize Your Entrepreneurial Success.
Having Business Freedom also gives you the time and resources to grow yourself, set and achieve greater goals, make a bigger impact, and even build more great businesses. You’ll learn how to do all of this, without risking what you already have.
- Realize Your Ultimate Product Or Service.
Does your product or service in its current form match the grand vision you have for it? Discover how to leverage your upgraded systems and processes to create, perfect, and market the best version of your offering to the world.
- Become An Exceptional Leader.
Create a working environment that elevates you into the most effective and inspirational leader you can be. Work satisfaction, collaboration, and each team member’s personal growth will skyrocket under your watch.
- Build A Dream Team.
From hiring to training to long-term growth and retention, you’ll gain tools and strategies to build and scale a team of invaluable A Players who share your passion and commitment to your company’s big mission.
Explore The Business Freedom Blueprint Curriculum
The Business Freedom Blueprint is a six-week online program with international entrepreneur and business mentor Eric Edmeades.
In these six weeks, you’ll join Eric for just 20 minutes a day through in-depth training videos, as he equips you with the tools, frameworks, and processes for building a highly optimized and automated business.
What you discover in the program can be applied instantly both in your business, and in your life as an entrepreneur.
And once you complete it, you’ll emerge with a system you’ll use throughout your entrepreneurial journey to achieve and accelerate all your goals: professional and personal.
WEEK 1: Business Freedom Starts With You (Day 1 – 5)
As Eric says, “If you want a good business, study business. If you want a great business, work on yourself.” And so in your first week, you’ll focus on your own skill set and mindset as an entrepreneur, and how to show up as the leader, visionary, and human being your business needs you to be.
- Your Vision of Freedom: follow these steps to create a crystal-clear vision for your business and your life (this will serve as your ultimate compass and source of motivation, so you never get stuck wondering what to do or where to go).
- Your role as the CEO (Chief Emotions Officer): developing mental toughness, setting the right intentions, and minimizing damaging emotional reactions are among your most important roles in your business. Here’s the easy way to embody these hard-to-find traits.
- Cleaning up your act: apply this simple framework to free yourself from workplace addictions that are sabotaging your productivity, assaulting your mental health, and keeping you stuck doing work that doesn’t serve you or your business.
- And much more.
WEEK 2: Creating Your Vision Plan (Day 6 – 10)
In your second week, you’ll create your personal Vision Plan: a clear, detailed, step-by-step roadmap for rapidly realizing your vision for your business. Plus, you’ll discover exactly how to adapt that vision to fit your entrepreneurial and personal goals.
- Why a traditional business plan is NOT enough: if you draw up a business plan the traditional way, you’ll end up with many gaps and missing pieces. Discover how your Vision Plan fixes these flaws, and gives you a far superior roadmap to success.
- The Revenue Attraction Plan: if revenue (and profit) are high up on your list, this system for creating quick wins and breakthroughs in your financial model will be a game changer.
- Forecasting Your Financial Future: use this forecasting framework to have a clear perspective on your company’s finances at any time – so you always know where, when, and how much to spend.
- And much more.
WEEK 3: The Beautiful Exit (Day 11 – 15)
Even if you’re fully committed to your business, having an exit strategy is crucial. That’s why your third week is about building a business that not only allows you to sell it at the right time – but also gives you the freedom to step away, or rapidly redefine your roles or commitment to fit your evolving personal goals.
- The power of mini exits: mini exists are the building blocks of your exit strategy, and you’ll learn how to apply them to create greater freedom, agility, and flexibility both in your business processes and your own roles.
- Automation = Freedom: use these powerful procedure and policy templates to automate your company and maximize its efficiency, even in your temporary or prolonged absence.
- Gaining a bird’s eye view (from the ground): discover how to develop a deep situational awareness for every aspect of your business – including your team dynamics, systems and processes, and assets – so you can quickly adapt to challenges and opportunities.
- And much more.
WEEK 4: A Business Built By Superstars (Day 16 -20)
Next, you’ll learn how the world’s best companies hire, train, and retain the top performers in their fields. You’ll then discover how to apply these principles in your own business to grow and nurture your own team of superstars, regardless of your size or industry.
- Why “nice” people can be the worst hires: the standard approach to hiring often favors nice but ineffective candidates that you’ll quickly be forced to fire. Here’s how to sidestep this costly and frustrating mistake, and get the right people in far more often.
- Creating Addictive Employment: use this system to rapidly create a workplace where people are so in love and engaged with their work, they approach it with as much passion as their own goals and personal lives.
- The Ultimate Staff Review System: switch this out with your old appraisal system, and watch as workplace satisfaction grows across the board, staff problems and weaknesses are quickly fixed, and your top performers stay with you for the long run.
- And much more.
WEEK 5: Better Every Day, The Kaizen Way (Day 21 – 25)
Week five takes you deep into the Japanese business philosophy known as Kaizen (meaning “constant improvement”). Here you’ll gain a deep understanding of how to apply Kaizen in your workplace for consistent, incremental, sustainable daily upgrades that snowball into profound transformation over time.
- Growth through problem solving: do this to turn each of your company’s problems into mini launchpads for growth – and turn your challenges into rocket fuel.
- Crowdsourcing your Kaizen: find out how to trigger incremental improvements by engaging your team members and even your customers in your Kaizen process (you may be surprised by what others can teach you about your own business).
- Installing your Iceberg Detection System: harness this threat detection process to spot and predict problems long before they occur – so you have far more time to incrementally course correct and avoid catastrophic damage to you and your business.
- And much more.
WEEK 6: Double Your Sales With Inception Marketing (Day 26 – 30)
Marketing is often seen as one of the heaviest, most resource-intensive functions of any business. But by applying Eric’s Inception Marketing framework in your final week, you’ll discover how to multiply your sales, lead flow, conversion rates, and repurchase rates by selling less.
- How to build an Inception Marketing campaign: this approach turns traditional marketing on its head, by conditioning your customers to chase after you with their money. And it works on any medium, in any industry.
- Creating your Inceptive Story: your story is the emotional connection between your business and your customers – and by creating one that resonates, you instantly strengthen their affinity, loyalty, and likelihood of buying from you, over and over.
- Becoming your customers’ One True Love: use this strategy to achieve top of mind awareness in your customers, and make your competition irrelevant. At this stage, your price and offerings take a backseat to the irresistible magnetism of your brand identity.
- And much more.
Bonus Included When You Join Today
5x Business Freedom & Beyond Coaching Calls With Eric Edmeades
Upon completing the program, you’ll get exclusive access to a series of closed-door group coaching calls with Eric, plus recordings you’ll have permanent access to. Here he’ll take you deeper into a selection of key topics from the program, address your questions and challenges, and prime you for the best possible outcomes as you embark on your Business Freedom adventure. Eric usually charges thousands of dollars for just an hour of business consultations, making this bonus alone worth far more than the price of the program itself.